- Lindsey Academy's student population of 779 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||779 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lindsey Academy's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 29:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#7002 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Long Beach Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Long Beach Select Community Day (secondary) Grades: 7-12 | 8 students
2221 Argonne Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90815
(562)422-0357 0.0 7-12 8
- Long Beach Addams Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 897 students
5320 Pine Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90805
(562)428-0202 0.5 K-5 897
- Long Beach Barton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 613 students
1100 E. Del Amo Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90807
(562)428-0555 1.1 K-5 613
- Long Beach Lindbergh Stem Academy Grades: 6-8 | 615 students
1022 E. Market St.
Long Beach, CA 90805
(562)422-2845 1.1 6-8 615
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.