Dooley Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 896 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 26:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 42% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 48% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
42% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 48% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Dooley Elementary School?
896 students attend Dooley Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
70% of Dooley Elementary School students are Hispanic, 18% of students are Black, 4% of students are Asian, 3% of students are Hawaiian, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are White.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Dooley Elementary School?
Dooley Elementary School has a student ration of 26:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Dooley Elementary School offer ?
Dooley Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Dooley Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities