- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 205 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 39%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
Linscott-rumford ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Linscott-rumford's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Linscott-rumford?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Linscott-rumford?
What grades does Linscott-rumford offer ?
What school district is Linscott-rumford part of?
Review Linscott-rumford. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities