Litchville-marion Elementary School
- Litchville-marion Elementary School's student population of 79 students has grown by 23% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Litchville-marion Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#318 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LITCHVILLE-MARION 46 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marion Litchville-marion High School Grades: 7-12 | 43 students
104 2nd St
Marion, ND 58466
(701)669-2261 7.6 7-12 43
- Lisbon Fort Ransom Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 22 students
135 Mill Rd
Lisbon, ND 58054
(701)973-2591 15.3 K-6 22
- Montpelier Montpelier Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 59 students
214 7th Ave
Montpelier, ND 58472
(701)489-3348 19.1 PK-6 59
- Valley City Washington Elementary School Grades: 4-6 | 261 students
510 8th Ave Sw
Valley City, ND 58072
(701)845-0849 20.0 4-6 261
- Valley City Sheyenne Valley Area Career & Technical Center
801 Valley Ave Se
Valley City, ND 58072
(701)845-0256 20.5 n/a n/a
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how some states and schools are now requiring that students complete a graduation project, often either to replace or supplement an exit exam.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.