Little Rock Prep Academy
Little Rock Prep Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Little Rock Prep Academy's student population of 152 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 50% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Little Rock Prep Academy's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#836 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Little Rock Preparatory Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Central High School Grades: 9-12 | 2481 students
1500 Park St
Little Rock, AR 72202
(501)447-1400 0.2 9-12 2481
- Little Rock M.l. King Magnet Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 430 students
907 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Little Rock, AR 72202
(501)447-5100 0.5 PK-5 430
- Little Rock Premier High School Of Little Rock Grades: 9-12 | 109 students
1621 Dr Martin Luther King Dr
Little Rock, AR 72206
(501)400-4873 0.5 9-12 109
- Little Rock Woodruff Early Childhood Center Grades: PK | 150 students
3010 W Seventh St
Little Rock, AR 72205
(501)447-7300 0.7 PK 150
- Little Rock Ark. School For The Blind High School Grades: 7-12 | 41 students
2600 W Markham St
Little Rock, AR 72203
(501)296-1810 0.8 7-12 41
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.