Lone Oak Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 305 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 87%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Lone Oak Elementary School?
305 students attend Lone Oak Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
60% of Lone Oak Elementary School students are Hispanic, 18% of students are Black, 13% of students are White, 7% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lone Oak Elementary School?
Lone Oak Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Lone Oak Elementary School offer ?
Lone Oak Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Lone Oak Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities