Lonedell Elementary School
- Lonedell Elementary School's student population of 308 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lonedell Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#417 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lonedell R-xiv School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dittmer Maple Grove Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 398 students
7887 Dittmer Ridge Rd
Dittmer, MO 63023
(636)274-5327 7.6 K-5 398
- Richwoods Richwoods Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
10788 State Hwy A
Richwoods, MO 63071
(573)678-2257 8.6 PK-8 191
- Robertsville Robertsville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 136 students
4000 Hwy N
Robertsville, MO 63072
(636)271-1448 8.7 K-5 136
- Saint Clair Edgar Murray Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 429 students
1044 High School Dr
Saint Clair, MO 63077
(636)629-3500 9.2 3-5 429
- Catawissa Nike Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 141 students
2264 Hwy Ap
Catawissa, MO 63015
(636)271-1444 9.2 K-5 141
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.