Lookout Mountain School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 963 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 34%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 66% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 72% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Lookout Mountain School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Lookout Mountain School's ranking?
Lookout Mountain School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Highest math proficiency (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
66% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average), while 72% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average).
How many students attend Lookout Mountain School?
963 students attend Lookout Mountain School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
66% of Lookout Mountain School students are White, 22% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lookout Mountain School?
Lookout Mountain School has a student ration of 19:1, which is higher than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Lookout Mountain School offer ?
Lookout Mountain School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Lookout Mountain School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities