- The student population of 432 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-5|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.51 is more than the state average of 0.39. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Anne Arundel County School District's student population of 78,991 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $14,466 in this district is less than the state average of $17,158. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,915 is less than the state average of $17,002. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Anne Arundel County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||78,991||17,887|
|District Total Revenue||$1,125 MM||$307 MM|
|District Spending||$1,160 MM||$304 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$14,466||$17,158|
|District Spending / Student||$14,915||$17,002|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LothianSouthern Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 764 students
5235 Solomons Island Rd
Lothian, MD 20711
Harwood Southern High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1071 students
4400 Solomons Island Rd
Harwood, MD 20776
Tracys LandingTraceys Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 382 students
20 Deale Rd
Tracys Landing, MD 20779
DealeDeale Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 283 students
759 Masons Beach Rd
Deale, MD 20751
Upper MarlboroPatuxent Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 320 students
4410 Bishopmill Dr
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 28, 2017
In an evolving story out of New York, teacher unions have sued the school district to prevent them from following through with proposed school closures.
April 28, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 27, 2017
Public schools across the nation are implementing programs that help keep young black men in school and off the streets. Boosting graduation rates, reducing gang involvement and violence, and providing positive male role models are just a few of the common elements of these programs. Yet, the achievement gap between black boys and other peer groups remains extremely wide.