- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 179 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Graduation Rate: ≥90% (Top 20% in NE)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 50-59% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-69% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NE Dept. of Education
Louisville High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Louisville High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Louisville High School?
How many students attend Louisville High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Louisville High School?
What grades does Louisville High School offer ?
What school district is Louisville High School part of?
Review Louisville High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities