Lowell Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 250 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 32%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in KS
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KS Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% KS state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 37% KS state average).
How many students attend Lowell Elementary School?
250 students attend Lowell Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
68% of Lowell Elementary School students are White, 13% of students are Hispanic, 13% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are American Indian, 2% of students are Asian, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lowell Elementary School?
Lowell Elementary School has a student ration of 18:1, which is higher than the Kansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Lowell Elementary School offer ?
Lowell Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
What school district is Lowell Elementary School part of?
Lowell Elementary School is part of Winfield School District.
Review Lowell Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities