Magee Elementary School
- Magee Elementary School's student population of 669 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||669 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Magee Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MS)|
|Overall School Rank||#630 out of 840 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Simpson Co Dist School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Magee Magee Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 489 students
413 Choctaw East Suite100
Magee, MS 39111
(601)849-3334 0.5 5-8 489
- Magee Simpson County Achievement Center
177 Simpson Hwy 149
Magee, MS 39111
(601)849-6135 1.2 n/a n/a
- Mount Olive Mount Olive Attendance Center Grades: K-12 | 434 students
301 South 4th Street, P.o Box
Mount Olive, MS 39119
(601)797-3939 9.3 K-12 434
- Mendenhall Mendenhall Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 548 students
814 East Street
Mendenhall, MS 39114
(601)847-2621 10.3 K-4 548
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.