Manford Williams Elementary School
Manford Williams Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Manford Williams Elementary School's student population of 935 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 53 teachers has grown by 26% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||935 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Manford Williams Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#421 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lamar Cisd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richmond John Arredondo Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 708 students
6110 August Green Dr
Richmond, TX 77469
(832)223-4800 1.6 PK-5 708
- Richmond Irma Dru Hutchison Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 682 students
3602 Ransom Rd
Richmond, TX 77469
(832)223-1700 1.8 PK-5 682
- Richmond Polly Ryon Middle School Grades: 6 | 669 students
7901 Fm 762
Richmond, TX 77406
(832)223-4500 2.3 6 669
- Sugar Land Susanna Dickinson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 546 students
7110 Greatwood Pkwy
Sugar Land, TX 77479
(832)223-1400 2.4 PK-5 546
My child started at Williams last year. Ms. Wilson is involved in every aspect of the school. She is a great leader & it shows. We love it at Williams.
- Posted by Parent - Rich Rose Mama
Nearby Homes for Sale
We’ll look at the recent trend to extend the school year that is sweeping school districts across the country. Does more time in the classroom mean better educated students?
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.