Mangham High School
- Mangham High School's student population of 317 students has grown by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 62% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mangham High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#941 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Richland Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mangham Mangham Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 213 students
113 Mcconnell Street
Mangham, LA 71259
(318)248-2729 0.1 6-8 213
- Mangham Mangham Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 402 students
419 Hixon St.
Mangham, LA 71259
(318)248-2575 0.2 PK-5 402
- Archibald Richland Career Center At Archibald Grades: 6-12
3768 Hwy 15
Archibald, LA 71218
(318)248-2461 2.7 6-12 n/a
- Baskin Baskin School Grades: PK-8 | 417 students
1926 Hwy 857
Baskin, LA 71219
(318)248-2381 4.4 PK-8 417
- Rayville Rayville High School Grades: 9-12 | 408 students
193 Hwy. 3048
Rayville, LA 71269
(318)728-3296 10.6 9-12 408
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.