Mangham Elementary School
- Mangham Elementary School's student population of 402 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||402 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mangham Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#296 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Richland Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mangham Mangham Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 213 students
113 Mcconnell Street
Mangham, LA 71259
(318)248-2729 0.1 6-8 213
- Mangham Mangham High School Grades: 9-12 | 317 students
810 Main Street
Mangham, LA 71259
(318)248-2485 0.2 9-12 317
- Archibald Richland Career Center At Archibald Grades: 6-12
3768 Hwy 15
Archibald, LA 71218
(318)248-2461 2.5 6-12 n/a
- Baskin Baskin School Grades: PK-8 | 417 students
1926 Hwy 857
Baskin, LA 71219
(318)248-2381 4.4 PK-8 417
- Rayville Rayville High School Grades: 9-12 | 408 students
193 Hwy. 3048
Rayville, LA 71269
(318)728-3296 10.5 9-12 408
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.