Delhi High School
- Delhi High School's student population of 198 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 50% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Delhi High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1223 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Richland Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Delhi Delhi Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 167 students
509 Main Street
Delhi, LA 71232
(318)878-2269 0.0 K-4 167
- Delhi Delhi Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 180 students
106 Toombs Street
Delhi, LA 71232
(318)878-3748 0.5 4-8 180
- Rayville Holly Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 163 students
2306 Hwy. 183
Rayville, LA 71269
(318)728-6495 7.9 K-6 163
- Epps Epps High School Grades: PK-12 | 307 students
4044 Circle Drive
Epps, LA 71237
(318)926-3624 10.0 PK-12 307
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.