Delhi Charter School
- Delhi Charter School's student population of 887 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||887 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Delhi Charter School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,278 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#638 out of 1278 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Delhi Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Delhi Delhi Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 167 students
106 Toombs Street
Delhi, LA 71232
(318)878-3748 0.7 5-8 167
- Delhi Delhi Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 145 students
509 Main Street
Delhi, LA 71232
(318)878-2269 0.8 K-4 145
- Delhi Delhi High School Grades: 9-12 | 180 students
413 Main Street
Delhi, LA 71232
(318)878-2235 0.8 9-12 180
- Rayville Holly Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 141 students
2306 Hwy. 183
Rayville, LA 71269
(318)728-6495 7.9 K-6 141
- Epps Epps High School Grades: PK-12 | 265 students
4044 Circle Drive
Epps, LA 71237
(318)926-3624 9.2 PK-12 265
This school is amazing!!!
- Posted by Parent - lol
this school is only worried about sports nothing else. they are more worried about our uniforms and hair than our grades which mainly keep this school open any way. they don't care like they say they care about the students here. like i have already said this school Removeds and is way more worried about sports than education
- Posted by Student/Alumni - lawl
This school is worried about football and not the academics of the students. The students are not getting the education they should be getting with the teacher student ratio. These students should be way ahead of the other students in the other schools in the parishs. They also worry too much about the students uniforms and where they get them instead of getting books for all of them to study out of.
- Posted by Parent - green
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.