Delhi Middle School
- Delhi Middle School's student population of 180 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 41% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Delhi Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1133 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Richland Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Delhi Delhi Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 167 students
509 Main Street
Delhi, LA 71232
(318)878-2269 0.5 K-4 167
- Delhi Delhi High School Grades: 9-12 | 198 students
413 Main Street
Delhi, LA 71232
(318)878-2235 0.5 9-12 198
- Rayville Holly Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 163 students
2306 Hwy. 183
Rayville, LA 71269
(318)728-6495 8.4 K-6 163
- Epps Epps High School Grades: PK-12 | 307 students
4044 Circle Drive
Epps, LA 71237
(318)926-3624 9.8 PK-12 307
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.