- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 126 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 90%
- Graduation Rate: 55-59% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Math Proficiency: ≤10%
- Reading Proficiency: 11-19%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Maple High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Maple High School?
How many students attend Maple High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Maple High School?
What grades does Maple High School offer ?
What school district is Maple High School part of?
Review Maple High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities