Marcy Elementary School
Marcy Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Marcy Elementary School's student population of 592 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2019)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||592 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marcy Elementary School is ranked within the top 1% of all 2,029 schools in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#12 out of 2029 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hamilton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Marcy Elementary School is Fairview South (1.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookfield Burleigh Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 708 students
16185 Burleigh Pl
Brookfield, WI 53005
(262)781-5280 2.2 PK-5 708
- Brookfield Brookfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 585 students
2530 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)785-3930 2.8 PK-5 585
- Sussex Hamilton High School Grades: 9-12 | 1475 students
W220n6151 Town Line Rd
Sussex, WI 53089
(262)246-6471 3.0 9-12 1475
- Brookfield East High School Grades: 9-12 | 1213 students
3305 N Lilly Rd
Brookfield, WI 53005
(262)781-3500 3.1 9-12 1213
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.