Mary Paxton Keeley Elementary School
- Mary Paxton Keeley Elementary School's student population of 693 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||693 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mary Paxton Keeley Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#527 out of 2085 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Columbia 93 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Center For Gifted Education Grades: 1-5 | 54 students
1010 Rangeline St
Columbia, MO 65201
(573) 214-3750 0.8 1-5 54
- Columbia West Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 631 students
401 Clinkscales Rd
Columbia, MO 65203
(573) 214-3230 1.1 6-8 631
- Columbia Russell Blvd. Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 417 students
1800 W Rollins Rd
Columbia, MO 65203
(573) 214-3650 1.4 PK-5 417
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.