Mascoutah Elementary School
Mascoutah Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Mascoutah Elementary School's student population of 872 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||872 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mascoutah Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#379 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mascoutah Cud 19 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mascoutah Mascoutah Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 879 students
846 N 6th St
Mascoutah, IL 62258
(618)566-2305 0.3 6-8 879
- Mascoutah Mascoutah High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,078 student
1313 W Main St
Mascoutah, IL 62258
(618)566-8523 0.7 9-12 1,078
- Scott Air Force Base Scott Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 797 students
4732 Patriots Dr
Scott Air Force Base, IL 62225
(618)746-4738 4.1 PK-5 797
- O Fallon Shiloh Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 268 students
125 Diamond Ct
O Fallon, IL 62269
(618)632-7434 6.5 PK-3 268
- New Baden New Baden Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 223 students
700 Marilyn Dr
New Baden, IL 62265
(618)588-3535 6.8 K-3 223
We examine proposed changes to high school athletic policies in both Ohio and Florida, which have been met with both support and opposition from residents of the states.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.