Mascoutah Elementary School
Mascoutah Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Mascoutah Elementary School's student population of 898 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||898 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mascoutah Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#822 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mascoutah CUD 19 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mascoutah Mascoutah Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 845 students
846 N 6th St
Mascoutah, IL 62258
(618)566-2305 0.3 6-8 845
- Mascoutah Mascoutah High School Grades: 9-12 | 1060 students
1313 W Main St
Mascoutah, IL 62258
(618)566-8523 0.7 9-12 1060
- Scott Air Force Base Scott Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 766 students
4732 Patriots Dr
Scott Air Force Base, IL 62225
(618)746-4738 4.1 PK-5 766
- O Fallon Shiloh Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 327 students
125 Diamond Ct
O Fallon, IL 62269
(618)632-7434 6.5 PK-4 327
- New Baden New Baden Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 211 students
700 Marilyn Dr
New Baden, IL 62265
(618)588-3535 6.8 K-3 211
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.