Mascoutah High School
- Mascoutah High School's student population of 1,078 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 65 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,078 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mascoutah High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1030 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mascoutah Cud 19 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mascoutah Mascoutah Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 872 students
533 N 6th St
Mascoutah, IL 62258
(618) 566-2152 0.7 PK-5 872
- Mascoutah Mascoutah Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 879 students
846 N 6th St
Mascoutah, IL 62258
(618) 566-2305 0.8 6-8 879
- Scott Air Force Base Scott Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 797 students
4732 Patriots Dr
Scott Air Force Base, IL 62225
(618) 746-4738 3.6 PK-5 797
- Belleville Pathways School Grades: Inquire with school | 210 students
2401 Pathways Xing
Belleville, IL 62221
(618) 355-4410 6.1 Inquire with school 210
- O Fallon Shiloh Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 268 students
125 Diamond Ct
O Fallon, IL 62269
(618) 632-7434 6.1 PK-3 268
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.