Mason Community Learning Center
Mason Community Learning Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Mason Community Learning Center's student population of 251 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mason Community Learning Center is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Akron City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Middlebury Academy Grades: K-8 | 282 students
88 Kent St
Akron, OH 44305
(330)752-2766 0.4 K-8 282
- Akron Summit Academy Secondary - Akron Grades: 9-12 | 65 students
464 S Hawkins Ave
Akron, OH 44320
(330)434-2343 0.4 9-12 65
- Akron University Academy Grades: K-8 | 172 students
107 S Arlington St
Akron, OH 44306
(330)535-7728 0.4 K-8 172
- Akron Summit Academy Akron Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 146 students
2503 Leland Ave
Akron, OH 44312
(330)253-7441 0.5 K-6 146
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.