Top Lancaster Public Middle Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public middle school in Lancaster, Massachusetts, serving 247 students.
- Lancaster, MA public schools have a diversity score of 0.22, which is lower than the Massachusetts average of 0.35.
- The most diverse school in Lancaster is Luther Burbank Middle School. Read more about public school diversity statistics in Massachusetts or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 13% (majority Hispanic and Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Top Lancaster, MA Public Middle Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Lancaster Luther Burbank Middle School1 Hollywood Drive
Lancaster, MA 01523
Grades: 6-8 | 247 students
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.