Maxwell Academy An Ib World (k-7)
- Maxwell Academy An Ib World (k-7)'s student population of 395 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 31% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||395 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Maxwell Academy An Ib World (k-7) is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#4645 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Duarte Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Maxwell Academy An Ib World (k-7) is Inspire Charter School - North (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Duarte Inspire Charter School - North Grades: K-12 | 1,592 student
4305 S. Meridian Rd.
Duarte, CA 91010
(626) 932-1802 0.5 K-12 1,592
- Pasadena Opportunities For Learning - Duarte Grades: 7-12 | 359 students
806 Hntngtn Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626) 921-8200 0.8 7-12 359
- Monrovia Santa Fe Computer Science Magnet Grades: 6-8 | 527 students
148 W. Duarte Rd.
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626) 471-2700 0.8 6-8 527
- Monrovia Mountain Park Grades: K-12 | 35 students
950 S. Mountain Ave.
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626) 471-3014 0.9 K-12 35
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
With the end of the “No Child Left Behind” program looming, it appears that almost 80% of our country’s schools will get a failing grade, according to federal standards. Could waivers help repair the broken NCLB program?
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.