Santa Fe Computer Science Magnet
- Santa Fe Computer Science Magnet's student population of 527 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||527 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Santa Fe Computer Science Magnet is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#3748 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Monrovia Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Duarte Maxwell Academy An Ib World (k-7) Grades: K-7 | 395 students
733 Euclid Ave.
Duarte, CA 91010
(626) 599-5300 0.8 K-7 395
- Arcadia Camino Grove Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 628 students
700 Camino Grove Ave.
Arcadia, CA 91007
(626) 821-8353 1.0 K-5 628
- Duarte Inspire Charter School - North Grades: K-12 | 1,592 student
4305 S. Meridian Rd.
Duarte, CA 91010
(626) 932-1802 1.1 K-12 1,592
- Monrovia Monroe Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 651 students
402 W. Colorado Blvd.
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626) 471-2300 1.1 K-5 651
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.