- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 857 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 97%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CO
- Math Proficiency: ≤5% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Mcglone Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mcglone Academy's ranking?
Mcglone Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for: Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤5% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% CO state average), while 10-14% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% CO state average).
How many students attend Mcglone Academy?
857 students attend Mcglone Academy.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
76% of Mcglone Academy students are Hispanic, 12% of students are Black, 7% of students are Hawaiian, 3% of students are White, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mcglone Academy?
Mcglone Academy has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the Colorado state average of 15:1.
What grades does Mcglone Academy offer ?
Mcglone Academy offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8
What school district is Mcglone Academy part of?
Mcglone Academy is part of School District No. 1 In The County Of Denver And State Of Colorado.
Review Mcglone Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities