Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 399 students
- Minority Enrollment: 49%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in UT
- Math Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), UT Dept. of Education
Mcpolin School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mcpolin School's ranking?
Mcpolin School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Highest math proficiency (Top 10%), Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%) and Most diverse schools (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
60-64% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% UT state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 43% UT state average).
How many students attend Mcpolin School?
399 students attend Mcpolin School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
51% of Mcpolin School students are White, 43% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What grades does Mcpolin School offer ?
Mcpolin School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Mcpolin School part of?
Mcpolin School is part of Park City School District.
Review Mcpolin School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities