Mcquerry Elementary School
- Mcquerry Elementary School's student population of 473 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||473 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mcquerry Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Odessa R-VII School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Odessa Odessa High School Grades: 9-12 | 609 students
713 S Third St
Odessa, MO 64076
(816)633-5533 0.1 9-12 609
- Odessa Odessa Upper Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 486 students
1100 West Cox School Road
Odessa, MO 64076
(816)633-5396 0.7 3-5 486
- Oak Grove Oak Grove Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 442 students
501 Se 12th St
Oak Grove, MO 64075
(816)690-4153 8.9 3-5 442
They don't work well with autistic children who are on ieps. My child has rights for a great education. Children aren't cookie cutters everyone learns differently. I'm highly disappointed with this school and we have not been here long. And when my child comes home from school and says he's teacher hurts, his feelings is sad. Not professional if they are taking it out on my child for me, fighting for my son to have a great education for him to be successful.
- Posted by Parent - Samantha
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.