Meadow View Elementary School
- Meadow View Elementary School's student population of 509 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||509 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meadow View Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1613 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Plainfield 202 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plainfield Charles Reed Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 564 students
2110 Clublands Pkwy
Plainfield, IL 60586
(815) 254-2160 0.8 K-5 564
- Plainfield Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 600 students
1900 Caton Ridge Dr
Plainfield, IL 60586
(815) 577-4630 1.1 K-5 600
- Joliet Aux Sable Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 994 students
2001 Wildspring Pkwy
Joliet, IL 60431
(815) 439-7092 1.7 6-8 994
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.