Meadowthorpe Elementary School
- Meadowthorpe Elementary School's student population of 558 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||558 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meadowthorpe Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#168 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fayette County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Leestown Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 883 students
2010 Leestown Rd
Lexington, KY 40511
(859)381-3181 0.5 6-8 883
- Lexington Central Ky Technical College
308 Vo-tech Road
Lexington, KY 40511
(859)246-2400 0.6 n/a n/a
- Lexington Cardinal Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 643 students
218 Mandalay Rd
Lexington, KY 40504
(859)381-3340 1.6 PK-5 643
- Lexington Lexington Day Treatment Grades: 6-12 | 41 students
701 E Main St
Lexington, KY 40502
(859)381-4100 1.8 6-12 41
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.