Memorial Middle School
- Memorial Middle School's student population of 462 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||462 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Memorial Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#607 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fair Lawn Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fair Lawn John A. Forrest Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 288 students
10 - 00 Hopper Ave
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
(201)794-5565 0.5 K-5 288
- Paterson School 18 Grades: 1-8 | 1018 students
51 E 18th Street
Paterson, NJ 07524
(973)321-0180 0.7 1-8 1018
- Fair Lawn Westmoreland Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 359 students
16-50 Parmalee Ave
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
(201)794-5490 0.7 PK-5 359
I have been there nd ever time I go there is always something that makes kids smile
- Posted by Parent - Princ
The school is situated by a beutiful park and gives impression of a welcoming environment. However, administration in the school is horrid - comparing to LI school district, Memorial school is not parent oriented and not safe. Getting a meeting with a teacher or a vice priciple is virtualy impossible - they'll brush you off, for weeks / months. With Fair Lawn taxes as high as they are, we expected a much more friendly environment.
- Posted by Parent - roman
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.