Memphis School Of Excellence
- Memphis School Of Excellence's student population of 494 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has grown by 58% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Memphis School Of Excellence's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#510 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shelby County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Crump Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 648 students
4405 Crump Rd
Memphis, TN 38141
(901)416-1970 1.2 PK-5 648
- Memphis Hickory Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 849 students
3890 Hickory Hill Rd
Memphis, TN 38115
(901)416-1195 1.2 PK-5 849
- Memphis Hickory Ridge Middle School Grades: 4-9 | 910 students
3920 Ridgeway Rd
Memphis, TN 38115
(901)416-9337 1.7 4-9 910
- Memphis Newberry Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 465 students
Memphis, TN 38118
(901)416-2518 1.8 K-5 465
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.