- Mendocino K-8's student population of 287 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||287 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mendocino K-8's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3157 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mendocino Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mendocino Mendocino Alternative Grades: K-12 | 13 students
45220 Covelo St.
Mendocino, CA 95460
(707)937-0138 0.9 K-12 13
- Mendocino Mendocino High School Grades: 9-12 | 180 students
10700 Ford St.
Mendocino, CA 95460
(707)937-5871 0.9 9-12 180
- Albion Albion Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 9 students
30400 Albion Ridge Rd.
Albion, CA 95410
(707)937-2968 7.4 K-3 9
- Fort Bragg Dana Gray Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 385 students
1197 E. Chestnut St.
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
(707)961-2865 8.6 3-5 385
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.