Miami Valley Ctc
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Miami Valley Career Tech School District|
- MVCTC is positioned to influence economic development in five southwestern Ohio counties (Montgomery, Warren, Preble, Darke, and Miami) by preparing students for the 21st century workforce. Students receive challenging, career-focused education, as well as a rigorous academic foundation. This combination has resulted in an array of innovative applications and knowledge that enable MVCTC students to enter post secondary education or the job market with a high comfort level of competency and to be prepared for the global workforce.In addition to successful statistics and numerous awards, MVCTC holds a learning culture that is difficult to describe in words. They work together in a partnership with students, parents, associate schools, communities, and business and industry throughout the Miami Valley. The goal of the partnership is to meet the school mission of providing premier educational choices and advanced employment preparation for youth, adults, and organizations of the Miami Valley.The Miami Valley Career Technology Center is approved and accredited by the Ohio Department of Education and North Central Association of Colleges and Schools as a two-year public joint vocational school offering regular secondary preparatory in school and cooperative education programs.
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Englewood Northmoor Elementary School Grades: 2-6 | 467 students
4421 Old Salem Rd
Englewood, OH 45322
(937)832-6800 1.5 2-6 467
- Englewood Englewood Hills Elementary School Grades: 2-6 | 257 students
508 Durst Dr
Englewood, OH 45322
(937)832-5950 1.7 2-6 257
- Dayton Madison Park Elementary School Grades: 2-3 | 400 students
301 S Broadway St
Dayton, OH 45426
(937)854-4456 1.9 2-3 400
- Dayton Westbrooke Village Grades: 3-5 | 405 students
6500 Westford Rd
Dayton, OH 45426
(937)854-3196 1.9 3-5 405
- Clayton Northmont High School Grades: 9-12 | 1515 students
4916 National Rd
Clayton, OH 45315
(937)832-6000 2.2 9-12 1515
This school only services Adult Vocational Students Junior & Senior students from 27 different partnered school districts! We only offer Vocational Summer Camp Programs for Students grades 6-10 but we do not enroll students until they have fully completed their Sophomore year of High School. Please change your information as to not mislead anyone who wishes to enroll here.
- Posted by Administrator - MVCTC ADMINISTRATION
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.