Marquette-alger Resa School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Marquette-alger Resa School District serving 46 students in Marquette, Michigan.
- Minority enrollment is 11% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is less than the Michigan state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Marquette-alger Resa School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Marquette Marquette-alger Administrative Unit 321 East Ohio St
Marquette, MI 49855
Grades: PK-12 | 46 students
|School District Name||Marquette-alger Resa School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||46|
|# of Teachers||7|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7|
|# of Male Students||27|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||19|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||41|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||1|
|# of Ungraded Students:||23|
- Marquette-alger Resa School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 855 school districts in Michigan (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from PS% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Graduation Rate |
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $188,101 is higher than the state average of $12,427. The school district revenue/student has grown by 51% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $192,067 is higher than the state average of $12,416. The school district spending/student has grown by 51% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MI)|
|Total Revenue||$17 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$17 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$188,101||$12,427|
|Spending / Student||$192,067||$12,416|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.