3800 N Glassford Hill Rd
Prescott, AZ 86301
Rating
8/
10
Top 30%
Micted - Medical serves 3 students in grades 9-12.
Micted - Medical placed in the top 30% of all schools in Arizona for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 60-79% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 45%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 40-59% (which is approximately equal to the Arizona state average of 45%) for the 2018-19 school year.
Minority enrollment is 33% of the student body (majority Black), which is lower than the Arizona state average of 64% (majority Hispanic).

Quick Stats (2022)

  • School Type: Vocational school
  • Grades: 9-12
  • Students: 3 students
  • Minority Enrollment: 33%
  • Overall Testing Rank
    : Top 30% in AZ
  • Math Proficiency
    : 60-79% (Top 20%)
  • Reading Proficiency
    : 40-59% (Top 50%)
  • Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education

Top Rankings

Micted - Medical ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:

Category
Attribute

School Overview

Micted - Medical's student population of 3 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Grades Offered
Grades 9-12
Total Students
3 students
Gender %
This chart display gender of Micted - Medical
Total Classroom Teachers
n/a
Students by Grade
This chart display the students of Micted - Medical by grade.

School Rankings

Micted - Medical is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,120 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Micted - Medical is 0.45, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.65. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2020-2021 School Year Data
This School
State Level (AZ)
Overall Testing Rank
#550 out of 2120 schools
(Top 30%)
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
60-79%
45%
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
40-59%
45%
Student : Teacher Ratio
n/a
17:1
American Indian
n/a
5%
Asian
n/a
3%
Hispanic
n/a
46%
Black
33%
6%
White
67%
36%
Hawaiian
n/a
n/a
Two or more races
n/a
4%
All Ethnic Groups
This chart display the percentage breakdown of students of all ethnic groups in Micted - Medical.
This chart display the percentage breakdown of public school students of all ethnic groups in AZ.
Diversity Score
0.45
Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Profile last updated: 02/24/2022

School Reviews

Review Micted - Medical. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:

  • Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
  • Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Rate this school:

Nearby Homes for Sale

Recent Articles

Teaching: Using Virtual Reality
Teaching: Using Virtual Reality
Virtual Reality can enhance your lessons safely and efficiently. Virtual reality allows your students to explore worlds they might not otherwise see. We offer some suggestions on how to use VR in your classrooom.
Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps or JROTC
July 11, 2022
Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps or JROTC
JROTC offers valuable lessons in leadership, character-building and citizenship. Here's a look at the various JROTC programs out there together with a look at the pros and cons of the program.
Teaching: Contract Renewal
July 05, 2022
Teaching: Contract Renewal
Most teaching contracts are year-to-year, or longer if you're eligible. Here are some suggestions for safeguarding your employment.

Quick Stats (2022)

  • School Type: Vocational school
  • Grades: 9-12
  • Students: 3 students
  • Minority Enrollment: 33%
  • Overall Testing Rank
    : Top 30%
  • Math Proficiency
    : 60-79% (Top 20%)
  • Reading Proficiency
    : 40-59% (Top 50%)
  • Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education

Quick Links