Middle College Gtcc High Point
- Middle College Gtcc High Point's student population of 126 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-13|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Middle College Gtcc High Point's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#620 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Guilford County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- High Point Fairview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 408 students
608 Fairview Street
High Point, NC 27260
(336)819-2890 0.2 PK-5 408
- High Point Pruette Scale Academy Grades: 6-12 | 7 students
900 English Road
High Point, NC 27262
(336)878-5380 0.9 6-12 7
- High Point Oak Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 484 students
320 Wrightenberry Street
High Point, NC 27260
(336)819-2925 1.4 PK-5 484
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.