- Grades: 5-6
- Enrollment: 719 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 35%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 32% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 43% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
32% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 43% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Middle School?
719 students attend Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
65% of Middle School students are White, 17% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Hawaiian, 7% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Middle School?
Middle School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Middle School offer ?
Middle School offers enrollment in grades 5-6
Review Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities