Midway High School
- Midway High School's student population of 207 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Midway High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#468 out of 2085 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Midway R-I School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Midway Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 222 students
5801 E State Rte 2
Cleveland, MO 64734
(816) 250-2994 0.0 K-6 222
- Louisburg Rockville Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 377 students
977 N Rockville Road
Louisburg, KS 66053
(913) 837-1970 6.4 PK-2 377
- Louisburg Louisburg High School Grades: 9-12 | 529 students
202 Aquatic Drive
Louisburg, KS 66053
(913) 837-1720 6.9 9-12 529
- Peculiar Peculiar Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 361 students
201 E 3rd St
Peculiar, MO 64078
(816) 892-1650 7.2 K-5 361
Poor teaching, poor communication with parents, unprofessional administrators, don't bother to find this school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - nasty
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?