Miller Avenue Elementary School
- Miller Avenue Elementary School's student population of 179 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Miller Avenue Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#852 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Garaway Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sugarcreek Garaway High School Grades: 7-12 | 528 students
146 Dover Rd Nw
Sugarcreek, OH 44681
(330)852-2422 0.8 7-12 528
- Sugarcreek Ragersville Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 142 students
2405 Ragersville Rd Sw
Sugarcreek, OH 44681
(330)897-5021 4.1 K-6 142
- Walnut Creek Walnut Creek Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 167 students
4840 Olde Pump St
Walnut Creek, OH 44687
(330)893-2213 4.2 K-6 167
- Baltic Baltic Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 157 students
300 E Main St
Baltic, OH 43804
(330)897-7261 5.3 K-6 157
- Dundee Dundee Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 153 students
8072 School St
Dundee, OH 44624
(330)852-2022 5.9 K-6 153
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.