- The student population of 468 students has grown by 8% over five years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 25% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||468 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.50 is more than the state average of 0.42. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Newark Public School District's student population of 31,351 students has decreased by 11% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $32,133 is higher than the state average of $21,792. The district revenue/student has grown by 15% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $32,721 is higher than the state average of $20,672. The district spending/student has grown by 14% over four years.
|School District Name||Newark Public School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||31,351||954|
|District Total Revenue||$1,144 MM||$21 MM|
|District Spending||$1,165 MM||$20 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$32,133||$21,792|
|District Spending / Student||$32,721||$20,672|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NewarkMalcolm X Shabazz High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 662 students
80 Johnson Ave
Newark, NJ 07108
NewarkNewark Early College High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 324 students
403 South Orange Avenue
Newark, NJ 07103
NewarkGirls Academy Of NewarkGrades: 6-12 | 86 students
279 Chancellor Avenue
Newark, NJ 07112
NewarkLady Liberty Academy Charter SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 444 students
746 Sanford Avenue
Newark, NJ 07106
NewarkLouise A Spencer Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-9 | 365 students
66 Muhammad Ali Avenue
Newark, NJ 07108