Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 4 top public schools in Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton School District, serving 1,659 students.
- Public school in Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton School District have an average math proficiency score of 63% (versus Minnesota public school average of 59%), and reading proficiency score of 68% (versus 60% Minnesota statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota.
- The school with highest math proficiency is Dilworth Elementary School, with 75-79% math proficiency. Read more about public school math proficiency statistics in Minnesota or national school math proficiency statistics.
- The school with highest reading language/arts proficiency is Glyndon-felton Elementary School, with 70% reading language/arts proficiency. Read more about public school reading language/arts proficiency statistics in Minnesota or national school reading language/arts proficiency statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 11% of the student body (majority Hispanic) , which is less than the Minnesota public school average of 33% (majority Black and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is less than the Minnesota public school average of 16:1.
|School District Name||Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton School District|
|School District Website||http://www.dgf.k12.mn.us|
|School District Phone Number||(218)477-6946|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MN)|
|# of Schools||4 Schools||2,851 Schools|
|# of Students||1,659 Students||883,833 Students|
|# of Teachers||110 Teachers||55,752 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
- Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 518 school districts in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has decreased from 95% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||23 Students||15,636 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||1 Student||58,812 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||109 Students||79,735 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||17 Students||95,796 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,473 Students||594,530 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||614 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||36 Students||38,710 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||31||19,092|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||155||64,297|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||128||64,470|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||149||65,881|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||154||67,561|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||145||67,705|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||123||66,560|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||135||65,793|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||115||66,779|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||128||65,620|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||109||65,891|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||86||67,112|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||108||66,078|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||93||70,994|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,253 in this school district is less than the state average of $11,468. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,787 is less than the state average of $11,559. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MN)|
|Total Revenue||$14 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$16 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,253||$11,468|
|Spending / Student||$10,787||$11,559|
Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency | MN School Rank)
- Dilworth Dilworth Elementary School 108 N Main
Dilworth, MN 56529
Grades: PK-4 | 507 students
- Dilworth Dilworth-glyndon-felton Middle School 108 N Main
Dilworth, MN 56529
Grades: 6-8 | 358 students
- Glyndon Dilworth-glyndon-felton Senior High School 513 Parke Ave S
Glyndon, MN 56547
Grades: 9-12 | 408 students
- Glyndon Glyndon-felton Elementary School 513 Parke Ave S
Glyndon, MN 56547
Grades: PK-5 | 375 students
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.