Moapa Valley High School
- Moapa Valley High School's student population of 519 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||519 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Moapa Valley High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 622 schools in Nevada (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#165 out of 622 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||21:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Logandale Grant Bowler Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 658 students
1425 Whipple Rd.
Logandale, NV 89021
(702)398-3233 1.8 PK-5 658
- Overton Mack Lyon Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 405 students
179 S. Andersen St.
Overton, NV 89040
(702)397-8610 3.1 6-8 405
- Moapa Ute Perkins Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 163 students
1255 Patriots Way
Moapa, NV 89025
(702)864-2444 9.6 PK-5 163
- Bunkerville Joseph L Bowler Senior Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 494 students
851 Vincent Leavitt Ave
Bunkerville, NV 89007
(702)346-1900 22.1 PK-5 494
- Mesquite Charles Arthur Hughes Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 630 students
550 Hafen Ln.
Mesquite, NV 89027
(702)346-3250 25.5 6-8 630
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.