Monroe Elementary School
- Monroe Elementary School's student population of 66 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Monroe Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#206 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 03/msad 03 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belfast Kermit S Nickerson School Grades: PK-5 | 83 students
18 Townhouse Road
Belfast, ME 04915
(207)338-1858 6.5 PK-5 83
- Brooks Morse Memorial School Grades: PK-5 | 125 students
27 School Street
Brooks, ME 04921
(207)722-3636 7.0 PK-5 125
- Hampden Newburgh Elementary School Grades: PK | 19 students
2220 Western Avenue
Hampden, ME 04444
(207)234-2781 8.1 PK 19
- Winterport Leroy H Smith School Grades: PK-4 | 323 students
319 South Main Street
Winterport, ME 04496
(207)223-4282 8.2 PK-4 323
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.