- Moore School's student population of 241 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Moore School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1390 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Brentwood Borough SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Elroy Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 310 students
3129 Elroy Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15227
(412)881-4484 0.8 K-5 310
- Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Concord K-5 Grades: PK-5 | 476 students
2350 Brownsville Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15210
(412)529-7755 1.4 PK-5 476
- Pittsburgh Whitehall Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 707 students
4900 Curry Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
(412)885-7525 1.4 2-5 707
Often underfunded in the past, the arts are gaining a resurgence in support as research shows benefits for children academically, along with improvements in behavior and attendance.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.