Morrilton Intermediate School
- Grades: 4-6
- Enrollment: 551 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 31%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 59% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AR state average), while 45% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AR state average).
How many students attend Morrilton Intermediate School?
551 students attend Morrilton Intermediate School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
69% of Morrilton Intermediate School students are White, 18% of students are Black, 8% of students are Hispanic, and 5% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Morrilton Intermediate School?
Morrilton Intermediate School has a student ration of 18:1, which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Morrilton Intermediate School offer ?
Morrilton Intermediate School offers enrollment in grades 4-6
Review Morrilton Intermediate School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities