Mountain High School
- Mountain High School's student population of 4 students has grown by 100% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has grown by 100% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||4 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mountain High School's student:teacher ratio of 2:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Summerville Union High School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tuolumne Long Barn High School Grades: 9-12 | 12 students
25910 Long Barn Rd.
Tuolumne, CA 95379
(209)586-3011 9.5 9-12 12
- Twain Harte Twain Harte Grades: K-8 | 254 students
18815 Manzanita Dr.
Twain Harte, CA 95383
(209)586-3266 15.6 K-8 254
- Sonora Belleview Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 147 students
22736 Kuien Mill Rd.
Sonora, CA 95370
(209)586-5510 17.7 K-8 147
- Avery Hazel Fischer Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 163 students
1605 Blagen Rd.
Avery, CA 95224
(209)795-8030 19.0 K-5 163
- Sonora Gold Rush Charter Grades: K-12 | 406 students
16331 Hidden Valley Rd.
Sonora, CA 95370
(209)532-9781 19.2 K-12 406
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.