Moville Elementary School
- Moville Elementary School's student population of 293 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||293 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
- Moville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#564 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Woodbury Central Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lawton Lawton Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 267 students
100 Tara Way
Lawton, IA 51030
(712)944-5181 5.5 7-12 267
- Kingsley Kingsley-pierson High School Grades: 9-12 | 144 students
322 Quest Avenue
Kingsley, IA 51028
(712)378-2861 8.0 9-12 144
- Bronson Bronson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 364 students
115 West 1st Street
Bronson, IA 51007
(712)948-3361 9.3 PK-6 364
- Pierson Pierson Elementary School Grades: 5 | 32 students
321 4th Street
Pierson, IA 51048
(712)375-5939 10.8 5 32
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.